A black and white Halloween party is a classic way to celebrate this spook-tacular holiday.
Easily adapt this party theme for any age range simply by adjusting your decorations to be more whimsical for kids or more sophisticated for adults.
Think about it. Just about anything you need for a party can easily be found in black and white:
- Printable Halloween party decorations,
- Plates, forks, and napkins,
- Banners and garlands,
- Even party food can be made black and white (or close to black if you use chocolate)
Not only that, this is probably the most affordable color scheme you can think of. Dollar Stores are filled with black and white items. You can even raid the sales after New Year’s Eve for black and white decor.
And to get you started, today I’m sharing 19 hauntingly fun black and white Halloween party ideas.
We’re covering everything here from snacks and appetizers, to home decor, and even tablescapes. So grab your party planner, pick your favorites, and get started creating a spooktacular celebration.
Don’t Forget to Check out these Great Halloween Finds too!
- Printable Halloween Take One Sign
- Magical Harry Potter Party Ideas Any Muggle Can Pull Off
- 13 Easy Halloween Party Foods for Kids
- Halloween Monster Munch Popcorn Mix with Free Printable Bag Toppers
- 17 Super Cute Halloween Party Favors for Kids
Black and White Halloween Party Food
Every one loves to eat at a party. So why not let your food continue the color scheme? These next 9 party foods are all a fang-tastic start!
Black and White Halloween Party Decorations and Crafts
Set the stage with fantastic decorations and party decor.
Some of these parties are truly spook-tacular, but don’t feel like you need to go crazy and copy every detail.
Pick one or two decorations from the inspiration ahead and you'll be off to a boo-tiful start.
This post was originally published September 25 2017.