Once you’ve had your fill of savory football food and game day appetizers, it’s time to end the game on a sweet note. Don’t wait until the two minute warning to grab one of these tasty game day desserts and snacks recipes.
Whether you’re looking for portable cupcakes, cookies, and brownies, or some savory snack mix, this list of over 15 perfect snacks and desserts is sure to satisfy.
Before We Get Started…Make Sure You’re Fully Prepared for Your Game Day Celebration:
- Real Life Game Day Party Ideas for Families – Looking to spruce up your small celebration? The decorations and recipes at this party were perfect for simple two-family gathering.
- 40+ Winning Game Day Appetizers to Enjoy – If you’re looking for smaller portions to enjoy, here are some of the best Super Bowl appetizers, including dips, wings, sliders, and more.
- Chili and Beer Football Kickoff – For a more grown up crowd, you’ll love this DIY party inspired by football’s favorite beverage.
- Vintage Sports Themed Birthday Party – This cute party combines all the major sports into one vintage style birthday celebration.
- Mix and Match Football Party Decorations – Whether you’re looking for a birthday party or for the big game, edit and print these decorations over and over again.
- Awesome Super Bowl Decorations to find on Etsy – Make your party look fantastic while supporting small business too.
Whether you’re hosting a Super Bowl party, celebrating a birthday or just want something sweet to enjoy while you watch your favorite team, these mouthwatering game day desserts will have everyone cheering for more!
And if you’re traveling to your team, or even hosting a backyard tailgate, you won’t want to miss our tailgate checklist. It’s got everything you need for an on-the-go party all in one easy to use download.
Best of all, it’s free for newsletter subscribers! All you need to do is add your name and email to the box below to grab your copy.
Don’t want to subscribe? No problem. The checklist is also available for a small price in my shop.