Get in the patriotic spirit with these 15 super fun red, white, and blue 4th of July dessert recipes. They’re perfect for a fun day at home, or to bring to the neighborhood BBQ.
My name is Leslie, and I like to play with my food. 😊
Well, more specifically, I love to see how to make food work within a theme. And one of the most fun themes to work with is July 4th.
Between the abundance of fresh produce that is in season during the summer, and the creative ways you can color your food, there are seriously hundreds of 4th of July dessert recipes you can try.
But you don’t have to worry about that, because I’ve pulled together 15 of the very BEST Patriotic dessert recipes.
Seriously, whether you have 3 hours or 30 minutes to make something fabulous, it’s here.
Here’s what you’ll find below:
- 6 Last-Minute 4th of July Dessert Recipes: It happens to the best of us…we sign up to bring something to a potluck and then forget about it until the very last minute. No worries! Here are 15 July 4th dessert recipes that can be thrown together at practically the last minute.
- 6 Show Stopping Patriotic Desserts: Looking for desserts that will be keep your guest talking for weeks to come? These 6 recipes take a bit more effort, but they’re so worth it.
- 3 Healthy (-ier) Red, White, and Blue Desserts: No one wants to worry about their waistline during summer bathing suit season. These 3 recipes will keep those calories in check, without sacrificing flavor.
More July 4th Inspiration You’ll Love:
- DIY Star Shaped Cupcake Stand (Your Guests will be so impressed!)
- Free Independence Day Party Printables
- 15 Minute Easy Patriotic Wreath
Now, It’s Your Turn
You didn’t believe me, did you? I told you this was the best list, and it really is! Here’s a quick recap of what we went through:
- 6 Last-Minute (and still super cute) Recipes:
- Patriotic Bark,
- Strawberry Blueberry Cloud Cake,
- Patriotic Snack Cakes,
- Chocolate dipped pretzel rods,
- Firecracker fruit kabobs, and
- Easy Patriotic Snack Mix
- 6 Show Stopping Patriotic Desserts they’ll talk about for ages:
- Firecracker Jello Cups,
- Surprise Inside Brownies,
- American Flag Strawberry Blueberry Pie,
- Patriotic Ice cream Cone favors,
- White chocolate raspberry jello cake, and
- Patriotic cookie and brownie crunch.
- 3 Healthy (but still delicious) Recipes:
- Berry cheesecake salad,
- Strawberry basil granita, and
- Firecracker popsicles
The only question remaining is…
Which of these July 4th dessert recipes will you be making?Want more party inspiration? Join me over at Facebook, and Twitter, for regular updates and fabulous finds from around the web.