Getting ready for your Super Bowl party is so easy with these free super bowl party printables. Plus, get tips for making them look fantastic with hardly any effort.
If you like to watch the Super Bowl, you probably fall into one of two camps:
- You probably go all out and party hard, watching every minute, or
- You probably DVR the game and watch it in a quiet house after the kids go to bed.
The Husband and I used to be in the first camp, but long ago switched over to the DVR side.
We don’t really care for watching the game on a delay, but there’s no way we can actually watch the game with three little ones running around insisting on our undivided attention.
Tip: Put the labels out on the bar with some washi tape and let your guests choose their favorite team!But that doesn’t mean we’ve lost the desire to enjoy and celebrate the big game!
The Husband usually cooks some delicious game day food, and I like to put my own little touches on things. And my favorite way to do that is by using a few quick and easy printables.
Free Super Bowl Party Printables – 2 Ways!
Which is why I pulled together some fun free Super Bowl party printables to share with you!
Of course, I like to have options, so there’s more than one set of free super bowl printables here for you!
I created a pretty basic set of super bowl labels with a flat green background last year. Those are still cute (and still available!), but it was time for an upgrade.
If you’re on the fence, or not really sure who your favorite is, pair these turf-inspired printables with a more complete Super Bowl party pack for the easiest party decor ever. (Don’t forget to save your printables for next year’s kickoff party and game-day tailgating.
But if you want something a bit more specific, and fun for the day, you can use the printable designs updated just for this year’s Super Bowl, with bold team colors and even a Super Bowl 52 sign thrown in the mix.
Make it Even Better
- Don’t forget to stock up on printer ink and bright white card stock or photo paper
- Get yourself a simple straight line paper trimmer. It’s so much easier than cutting the labels with scissors, and makes them look much nicer too!
- Combine these labels with this awesome Super Bowl party pack and your party will be ready to go in no time!
- A little brown craft paper and some washi tape is all you need to make your bottle labels ready for the game.
Even though we don’t go crazy for Super Bowl parties anymore (and our team didn’t even make the playoffs), the bold blues and team logos are definitely my favorites.
Now, It’s Your Turn
All these printables are available for FREE in the subscriber’s resources directory. Just add your name and email address to the opt-in box on this page, and you’ll get an email sent straight away with the password.
You’ll also have instant access to so many more printables and tips. Talk about a touchdown!
So tell me, who are you rooting for on Sunday?