These Raspberry Coconut Pops are so incredibly easy & delicious! The perfect blend of raspberry & coconut in a cool & refreshing pop.
Hi there From Play Dates to Parties fans! If we haven’t crossed paths before, I’m Gina & I blog over at Kleinworth & Co. I have 3 kids, ages 13-19 who are the driving force & the inspiration for most everything I do. Before moving to North Idaho a few years ago we spent 12 long years living in the Nevada desert. So it’s no surprise that I’m overloaded with frozen treat recipes & I like to share those recipes in my little corner of the web. It’s there you’ll also find easy DIY projects, fun crafts & a whole lot of recipes. I’m so thrilled that Leslie invited me to share a little bit of me & what I love here with you today.
Is it hot where you are? Up here in North Idaho summer just doesn’t want to happen. It’s still chilly, but I’m not going to let that stop me from making all my favorite summer treats. Usually, when we get to this part of the year & through the summer it seems I’m making some sort of frozen treat just about every day. So I like to keep things fun & fresh. If I can, I try to wait a couple weeks between making a recipe for a second or third time. That doesn’t always happen when the family falls in love with one & they spend day after day reminding me that I need to make a certain something again & again. I usually give in, like with these Raspberry Coconut Pops. They went nuts for them.
You see, the family is nuts for raspberries. We just love snacking on them, baking with them & adding them to as many recipes as we can. So, of course, I grabbed some to make these awesome dairy-free pops. YUM! The flavors compliment each other so well. It’s like having raspberries & cream ice cream, only healthier. What more could you ask for?
Look how easy it is to make these!
Raspberry Coconut Pops
- 1 14-oz can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 6 tbsp sweetener of choice divided (you can use sugar or Splenda or whatever you like)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups raspberries
- ¾ cup water
- Popsicle sticks
- Turn chilled coconut milk can upside down and open. Pour off coconut water & reserve for another use.
- Scoop coconut cream into a medium bowl and add 2 tbsp sweetener & vanilla extract.
- Beat until mixture holds soft peaks. (If your coconut cream is too thick to beat properly, you can add a tbsp of the reserved coconut water to thin it out)
- In a food processor, combine berries with remaining sweetener & water. Puree until smooth.
- Add berry mixture to coconut cream mixture & fold together -be careful to not fully combine.
- Pour into 12 small popsicle molds
- Push wooden popsicle sticks about halfway into each mold & freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- To release popsicles, sit molds in hot water for 10 to 20 seconds and then pull gently.
So there you go, isn’t that easy? You have to give them a try!
Thank you so much Leslie for inviting me over today. I loved being here!
I would love for you to stop on by Kleinworth & Co & say hello & maybe grab a few recipes too!
Thanks so much Gina for sharing your fantastic recipe with us today! I know I can’t wait to give it a try with my kids. We’ve got the popsicle molds all ready to go!