This Valentine’s Day Party Printables package makes decorating for Valentine’s Day easy peasy. All you have to do is print, cut, & add a few simple treats.
Valentine’s Day isn’t just for Romantics anymore.
In fact, I think that my kids have more fun on Valentine’s Day than my husband and I. Between class parties, play dates, and packages from grandparents, the kids get to have all the fun on Valentine’s Day.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I love my kids and I would much rather spend time just hanging out with my husband instead of worrying about gifts, chocolates, or any of the other mushy stuff.
But, for my kids it’s all about celebrating.
In fact, we even pulled together a super quick Valentine’s themed play date and dessert table just for the fun of it. We filled the table with as many easy-to-find pink and red treats as possible.
The kids just couldn’t wait to get their hands on them.
Valentine’s Day Party Printables
To make things a bit more special, I created this sweet Valentine’s Day party printables package that is perfect for everything from play dates to classroom parties. (You can even use the printable bag toppers, candy bar wrappers, and kisses labels as Valentines to hand out.)
Using party printables and store-bought treats (re-plated, of course) makes it easy to pull together a snack-time play date like this. Honestly, letting go of making crafty decorations and home-made food gave me a few extra minutes to come up with some adorable ways to display the food.
Seriously, aren’t those mini donut stacks adorable? They’re so easy, I wish I’d thought of them for our parties years ago!
And if you like the printables…well, they’re available for FREE to subscribers!
Your Free Valentine’s Day Party Printables Package Includes:
- 1 – 8×10 “Love You” print
- 1 – Triangle Bunting that spells “Be Mine”
- 1 page of bingo sheets
- 1 – Sheet of 3/4-inch circles, perfect for Kisses, or as bingo markers
- 1 page of large candy bar wrappers
- 1 page small candy bar wrappers
- 1 page bag toppers (fits standard size zip-top snack bags)
- 1 page smooth edge cupcake wrappers
- 1 page scalloped edge cupcake wrappers
- 1 page 2-inch party circles
- 1 page write-in table tents
Make it Even Easier With these Products:
Want to know how to get everything cut out as quickly as possible? Here are the products I use to get the best cuts:
- Bright white, heavy-duty card stock holds up well for preparing your printables in advance
- This 2-inch circle punch is easy and fast. Turn it upside down to see the circle as you cut it
- A 3/4-inch circle punch is perfect for the kisses labels.
Now, It’s Your Turn
Let the kids have the most fun this Valentine’s Day with a quick and easy snack-time play date or classroom party using printables and quick, store-bought treats.
If you’re already a subscriber, grab your password from the most recent newsletter and get downloading. If not, just add your name and email address to the opt-in box on this page and the resources library password will be sent straight to your inbox!