How to Make Easy Homemade Donuts
- 1 Can of Flaky Biscuit Dough
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- Toppings of your choice (we used powdered sugar and sprinkles)
- Frying Pan
- Small circle cookie cutter
- Rolling pin
- Prepare a cooling rack with several paper towels underneath.
- Fill a large frying pan with vegetable oil and turn to medium-high heat.
- While the oil is heating up, separate the biscuits and use a rolling pin to flatten slightly. Use a circle cookie cutter to create the hole in the center.
- When the oil is heated up, place the dough in the pan and fry until golden brown. This will only take a few seconds.
- Flip the donut over and fry on the other side.
- Move fried donuts to the cooling rack and add toppings of your choice.
- Allow donuts to cool for a couple minutes and enjoy!