Welcome to the Ninety-Third Edition of The Happy Now Blog Link -Up!
Happy New Year! We are excited to have you joining us!
The Happy Now is a weekly link up of posts that have been posted on websites all around the web. If you are a blogger we would love to have you share the happy that you are writing about right now! For our non-blogging friends, we welcome you to visit the featured posts and any of the links shared here.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Jen of JENerally Informed:
Leslie of From Playdates to Parties:
Grabbing our button would make us happy too!
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you link up this week:
- Make sure to follow your hosts on social media.
- All happy, family friendly posts welcome!
- Be nice and make sure to visit at least one other post in the link up.
- Please share no more than 2 posts.
- By linking up, you give permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- If you want to tag and share on social media use #happynowlinkup
Here Is Why Linking Up With The Happy Now Is The Bomb Dot Com!
Each Tuesday the top read blog post AND each of our favorite posts from the past link-up will get a “Happy Now Shout Out” on all of our blogs as well as across all of our social media channels!
And how about we sweeten the pot by adding in a fun new Happy Now Feature?
Both Leslie and I have a Happy Now Pinterest Board where we share all of our faves and features. Make sure to follow the Best of The Happy Now Pinterest Board and Jen’s Things That Make Her Happy Board!
Now we are excited to announce last week’s top read and featured posts!
New Years Eve Best Party Games From Confessions Of A Mommyaholic.
And here are the Happy Now Host Favorites!
Spinach Beet Salad with Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing From Looney For Food.
Naturally Red & Green Christmas Cookies (No Food Coloring Added) From Sew Historically.