Welcome to the Two Hundred Sixty Eighth Edition of The Happy Now Blog Link -Up!
Hello and welcome! We are excited to have you joining us!
The Happy Now is a weekly link up of posts that have been posted on websites all around the web.
If you are a blogger we would love to have you share the happy that you are writing about right now! For our non-blogging friends, we welcome you to visit the featured posts and any of the links shared here.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you link up this week:
- Make sure to follow your hosts on social media.
- All happy, family friendly posts welcome!
- Be nice and make sure to visit at least one other post in the link up.
- Please share no more than 2 posts.
- By linking up, you give permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- If you want to tag and share on social media use #happynowlinkup
Here Is Why Linking Up With The Happy Now Is The Bomb Dot Com!
Each Tuesday the top read blog post AND each of our favorite posts from the past link-up will get a “Happy Now Shout Out” on all of our blogs as well as across all of our social media channels! We also share all of our favorites and features over at the Best of The Happy Now Pinterest Board.
Now we are excited to announce last week’s top read post!
Card Making with Floral Watercolor Cutouts from Craftify My Love.
And here are the Happy Now Host Favorites!
Banana And Almond Yoghurt Pots: How To Make from Claire Justine
Salami Roses from Organized Island.