Let’s make gift wrapping easy! This Christmas gift tags printable includes 8 colors and 6 designs to choose from. Print them all and you’ll be ready to go!
It always happens.
Thanksgiving comes and goes in a flash and then suddenly we are rushing towards Christmas.
And between buying gifts, going to school activities, holiday parties, and putting up all the decorations…somehow I always seem to forget to buy gift tags.
And if you’re like me, you’ll be up well past midnight on Christmas Eve putting the final touches on your Christmas gifts when you realize it.
Sure, there are some options you can consider.
There’s always the old-school trick of using a piece of scrap wrapping paper as an impromptu gift tag. But let’s face it, that’s not really the prettiest way to finish off a well-thought out gift.
But here’s a little secret: You can print gift tags right in your own home.
Printable gift tags have been my favorite way to finish off Christmas gifts for years now, and for good reason.
Four reasons a Christmas gift tags printable is better than store-bought:
- They are unique. Just about everyone in our family goes to Target for something. Which means we’ve all seen the same mass-produced gift tags. And unique touches like a Christmas gift tags printable are a great way to make your gifts a touch more personal.
- You can find printable gift tags to match just about any wrapping paper. Again, the little touches just make gifts more thoughtful and personal.
- The only cost involved is paper, scissors, and maybe some baker’s twine or ribbon.
- Don’t tell my kids, but I like to use printable gift tags for Christmas gifts from Santa. That way, if I actually remembered to buy tags at the store, then the kids won’t recognize them. And it’s fun to keep the dream alive for a little bit longer.
And since I’ve been in love with printable Christmas gift tags for the last few years, it felt like this was the right year to finally make my own!
I created two holiday-themed patterns, layered each of them over 6 of the most popular holiday colors, and added 6 different messages for each pattern. Which means you can print out up to 60 unique tags for all your gift wrapping!
The tags are large enough to add to oversized gifts, but also a great size for goody bags, wine bottles, gift bags, and practically anything else you may want.
UPDATE: While wrapping my gifts one Christmas (at the last minute of course) I realized that the original colors in the Christmas gift tags printable didn’t go with some of my paper. (Crisis, I know ?) So I added the gold and silver glitter designs you see in the image above.
Tips to make the most of your printable Christmas gift tags:
- For best quality, print your gift tags on full-sheet matte photo paper at the best quality possible. Photo paper is specifically created for high-density color applications like printables and the colors are more likely to pop.
- Bright white card stock is another good choice, if you don’t like the look or feel of photo paper. Card stock will absorb more of your printer’s ink than photo paper, which will make the colors feel a bit more muted and dull. But they still look beautiful printed that way.
- Make sure you have sharp scissors on hand! Nothing is worse than paper that has been gnarled by dull scissors.
- Ribbon is classic and beautiful, but colorful baker’s twine is also a fun way to add some pizzazz to your holiday packages.
Now it’s your turn.
Don’t stress over remembering to purchase gift tags this year! Add a special touch to the gifts you give by using this free Christmas gift tags printable instead. Just click here to request access and you’ll be ready to print your tags today!