Welcome to the Thirty- Seventh Edition of The Happy Now Blog Link -Up!
Hi there! We are excited to have you joining us!
The Happy Now is a weekly link up of posts that have been posted on websites all around the web. If you are a blogger we would love to have you share the happy that you are writing about right now! For our non-blogging friends, we welcome you to visit the featured posts and any of the links shared here.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Jen of JENerally Informed:
Leslie of From Playdates to Parties:
Ashley of The Geeky Mama Blog:
Grabbing our button would make us happy too!
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you link up this week:
- Make sure to follow your hosts on social media.
- All happy, family friendly posts welcome!
- Be nice and make sure to visit at least one other post in the link up.
- Please share no more than 2 posts.
- By linking up, you give permission to feature an image on our blogs and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- If you want to tag and share on social media use #happynowlinkup
Here Is Why Linking Up With The Happy Now Is The Bomb Dot Com!
Each Tuesday the top read blog post AND each of our favorite posts from the past link-up will get a “Happy Now Shout Out” on all of our blogs as well as across all of our social media channels!
And how about we sweeten the pot by adding in a fun new Happy Now Feature?
We would like to introduce you to the Best of The Happy Now Pinterest Board where all of our favorites will get pinned and shared!
Now for the post that received the most visits last week!
How To Make A Simple Sundae Basket from Just Measuring Up.
And here are each of our Happy Now post picks!
How to Host a North Pole Breakfast from Our Pretty Little Girls
Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs from the Mad Mommy
World Prematurity Day: My Preemie Birth Story from Setting My Intention
So who is ready to share the happy? Let’s Get This Party Started!