Our family is generally pretty good with making Christmas memories together. We go see spectacular light shows, bake dozens of cookies, make the best of what little snow we might get, and decorate like crazy. This year has been no different, really. And with less than 10 days left until Christmas day, here are ten memories that I don’t want to forget from this holiday season:
1. Starting off Christmas season with L finally saying “Mama” and meaning me, not ‘more’.
3. The Husband and T’s annual Daddy- daughter date to the Nutcracker.
4. L playing with the tree ornaments while scolding “No!”
6. Making an unplanned stop in the pouring rain just to buy a copy of “The Polar Express” because we can’t find it available for DVR and we won’t likely get it from Netflix before Christmas. (That, and it’s one of only two Christmas shows/movies that T isn’t deathly afraid of watching)
8. T’s second Holiday program at school, when she decided she didn’t want a maraca shaken right behind her head, and showed how she hates peppermint, but loves pirates booty (not an affliate link!).
9. Decorating our annual Gingerbread house together.