Here’s a quick idea for dressing up all those Easter bunnies you’ll be putting out or giving away in just a few days. Cover the boxes with Easter colored craft paper and embellish with paper flowers, ribbons or rhinestones!
Boxed Chocolate Rabbits
Scrapbook or wrapping paper
How to Make Your Bunny Wrapper:
1. Layer the the chocolate rabbit, graphite paper and patterned paper with the graphite paper and patterned paper facing up.
2. Holding the paper firmly, rub the unsharpened pencil over the top of the patterned paper to transfer the outline of the opening to the back of the paper. (A couple notes: I tried a couple of different items and found that the old-fashioned pencil worked best. Also, if you’re using a thick paper transfer the image to a piece of printer paper and create a template)
3. Double check that the image transferred well. You should see a fairly distinct outline of the window.
4. Callously stab the rabbit in the gut and cut out the window shape.
5. Line up your cutout with the window on the box. Use double-sided tape to keep down the areas around the neck.
6. Wrap up the rabbit like a present and embellish! (I haven’t yet decided how I want to embellish these, so they are still plain…but you get the idea!)