It’s October and I haven’t made a single pumpkin recipe yet this fall.
It’s not that I don’t love pumpkin. I do. We had exactly one Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie and I nearly felt scarred for life. (Okay, maybe that’s an exaggeration, but it didn’t feel right at all.) Life has just been a little on the crazy side. Fall is like that for our family, with county fairs, harvest festivals, corn mazes, hayrides, and our favorite Octoberfest celebrations.
But we always make at least one pumpkin recipe…even if it’s a little later than usual. This year I’m ready to shake things up a bit and make something a little different. Luckily, there are plenty of recipes to choose from for every meal of the day.
You could even make a whole day of eating pumpkin recipes. Start off with pumpkin nutella french toast cups, then warm up midday with healthy pumpkin soup. Snack on pumpkin spice granola or white bean pumpkin hummus, and then enjoy a squashy take on comfort food with pumpkin goulash for dinner. For dessert…well the possibilities are endless.
I guess there’s really no excuse…I’d better be eating some pumpkin goodness by the end of the month!Make a whole day of #pumpkin #recipes this #fall! Click To Tweet
15 Pumpkin Recipes to Take You from Breakfast to Dessert
- Pumpkin Pie Crepes by All She Cooks
- Pumpkin Pound Cake Cookies by Healthy Helper
- Pumpkin Pie Waffle Cake w/Maple Pecan Glaze by Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Pumpkin Nutella French Toast Cups by Life Made Sweeter
- Pumpkin Ginger Soup by Premeditated Leftovers
- Pumpkin Ginger Pound Cake with Maple Cheesecake Filling by Cherishing a Sweet Life
- Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Martini by Home Cooking Memories
- Magic Pumpkin Cake by Lil Luna
- Pumpkin Spice Granola by A Night Owl
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream by Simply Stacie
- Pumpkin Pie Angel Food Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting by The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Pumpkin Turkey Goulash by Joy Love Food
- White Bean Pumpkin Hummus by Meatloaf & Melodrama
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake by Skip to My Lou
- Healthy Pumpkin Soup by Wright Simply
Have you cooked with pumpkin yet?
What are your favorite pumpkin recipes?
Start getting ready for the holidays: